- The human being is at the centre of everything that we do.
- We measure our success not just by profit, but by what we achieve for people.
- We focus on long-term perspectives rather than short-term success measures. What we start in our clients' organisations should bear fruit in the long run.
- We take our time in precisely defining our clients' specific requirements.
- We develop realistic project schedules.
- We implement developed ideas together with the client.
- If a client requires expertise which we do not have, we will say so openly and, if possible, refer to a partner company with the relevant experience and competence.